Google provides multiple sign in feature to manage all your accounts in a single browser. Without this, it becomes very difficult to manage your different accounts let you have for work and home, separate ones. Now you could be either first signing out from the first and then logging in to second and doing this every time whenever you switch. Or you can use different browser for each of your account. But the best option is to use this multiple sign in feature and now it is much simpler to use it.
- Just login to any of your Gmail account.
- On the top right your email address is written, just click on that.
- On the drop down list, click switch account option.
- Open sign in to another account in a new tab.
- It will show you that you are already signed in to a particular account and now just enter the account address and password of you other account in which you want to login.
- Click sign in and now you are actually operating two gmail accounts simultaneously in one browser.
- You can do this for any number of accounts.
Therefore no need of switching login and logout or multiple browsers. This feature is available in many Google services but however there is different way to do this in them which is just a little complex. However, in Gmail its too easy and simple.